Friday, December 29, 2006

Day of Arafat...

Today is the 9th of Zulhijjah 1427 where all Hajj pilgrims will stand as one at Arafat..rich poor..powerful&less..strong&weak..young & old..handsome & not so handsome..will all be in Arafat the men wearing just the 2 piece of white cloth..it reflects the day of resurrection when all will rise and face Allah swt on the day of judgement..Today on earth is when Allah swt will come down to the lowest level of heaven to hear us seeking forgiveness from Allah swt..

'Arafat literally means knowledge and science. 'Arafat represents the beginning of man's creation, that of our forefather Adam. It was shaytan who misled our forefather by whispering to him saying: "O Adam! Shall I show you the tree of immortality and power that wastes not away?" (Quran 20:120) He caused the downfall of Adam and Haw'a (Eve). For years, they were separated from each other having descended at different places. It was in 'Arafat that they met again. It was in a small rocky hill of Jabal al-Rahma in the center of 'Arafat that their sins were forgiven by Allah. So, here in 'Arafat, you act like Adam or Haw'a and seek forgiveness for you and your loved ones...islamiCity.com

I remember just 2 Hajj ago in Jan 2005 that I was blessed to have performed Hajj with Azlan.. the emotion was too much to contain. Although I may have make mistakes for the rituals I prayed wholeheartedly that my Hajj will be accepted by Allah swt. as the reward is paradise by Allah swt..nothing less...Year in and year out..this reminded me as to the path that I have chosen...may I be strong and do the best and more of my ability...for now and the hereafter..

Today Adzrul & Azlan do the sunnah fasting..may they get the promised rewards..I couldn't do so because of women issues...but I hope that I will have the blessings of doing more in the time I have left...Ya Allah swt forgive all my sins..reward me with syurga firdausi..accept all my good deeds..May my children and their children so on will be guided in their true faith..keep my faith strong and show me your guidance and patience..amin..laillahaillalah muhammadarasullullah...

No comments: