Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wonderful Life...

It is very nice cool days even in the afternoon...raining in Dhahran i.e. Saudi Arabia will be something that is look upon as an important event here..because it hardly ever happen... we had 2 long rainfall days last week or so..couldn't remember the first rain day probably Sunday as Hannah had to miss the soccer practise because of wet field...but the 2nd was Fri Dec. 1st...

Why I remember this was because we had that morning picnic by the soccer field that day.. it was very very nice before the rain and we manage to have a few rounds of walk around the field.. us 5 ladies Gee,zahrah,Eli,Rozi & me Rozie..our talk centered around kids, the weather, handbags branded & knock-offs, Villeroy & Royal Doulton...and the music of yesteryears... mainly late 70's and 80's..uh..uh..zaman-zaman Grease & Saturday Nite Fever katakan...as they were talking and me chipping in here and there..I was sort of taken back to those time...hmm..I was very much into songs then and still remembers the tunes and some lyrics..so Ayman was really surprised when I know the tune to Saturday Nite Fever, songs by Westlife~Season In the Sun.. etc..etc...

During this era years..late 70's to 80's..my life has taken a whole lot of changes..I still remember thinking that my Form 3 year was the best time of my schooling years, I was into sports, doing well in LCE and school clubs..tambah-tambah glamour juga kat sekolah masa tu..he..he.. than I move to Sek Teknik Tuanku Jaafar -Ampangan and received quite a shock during my first few days there probably the orientation week...in 1978 I make a decision to start wearing the scarf as I feel that was the road I am going to follow..wow..was it tough then as people have certain perceptions of those who are transforming..but for me it was a time that clears up a lot of uncertainties for me..and I never look back...from than on I started to built my life to the way that I wish Allah swt would want me to..Oh..yes..there's just too many hiccups along the way..but then they say..life is a "dugaan Allah swt pada kita " so life will not have it's meaning if everything is predictable...yes..we do fell into deep bottomless pits but from here we learn how to climb back and become a better survivor in many aspects..You shall not be tried by Allah swt on something that you will not be able to find ways to survive by his grace also...Hopefully..come the time when we shall meet our creator we shall have many more positive points than negative points that we shall be able to cross the sirat and make it to our ultimate sanctuary... simply saying it...but basically..enjoy life with all it's tribulations and become a better person after each and every trials... so looking back one step so that we can move forward with a leap...

No comments: