Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflections....As Hijrah 1430 and 2009 Flies In....

I am most thankful for good health....a functioning brain that enables me to think - decide & consider in making decisions, families and friends and the pleasures and rizki from Allah swt.

As I bade farewell to 2008.....my happiness are in...

  • Adzrul graduated from Kursk and now working in Selayang Hospital.
  • Azlan got his promotion
  • Sg. Serai completed renovation and now partially ready for stay
  • Ayah K'tan went for Hajj
  • I got to get some lessons from Nora..yeah...
  • Meeting CT both times I was in M'sia
  • Taking care of Hajj kids..
  • Ayman, Zayd & Hannah changes....
  • Zayd & Hannah forthcoming trip to Zurich..
  • Ayman overcoming his ups & downs and maintaining to be more consistent..
  • Eidul Fitri and part Ramadhan with Adzrul in Dhahran...
  • Tenant for Cahaya Height

My hopes...

  • To get better with my word-to-word Quran translations class
  • Ayman will fare better in IB and pursue his ambitions
  • That our health can be better...
  • Pick-up the skills in DP..for my own self satisfaction
  • Be more consistent in my habits..
  • Peace on Earth...Ms.Congeneality Sandra Bullock
  • Many..many more...

1 comment:

RozIlah Kamarudin said...

Salam 1430H

Semoga Kak Rozie dan keluarga di dalam Rahmah dan barakah Allah selalu..