Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ramadhan again...

Alhamdulilah..we have completed 2 days of Ramadhan...Waking up for sahoor was easier so far..just because I have 2 alarms right at my ears although not within arms reach...Since Fajar is abt 3:55am..waking up 2:30am for me was a nice pace to prepare some light things for the guys who are goiung to fast. I am still waiting for my turn...

For the first day sahoor..everyone seems to prefer light things like cereals, biscuits and drinking tea, juices and milk. Hannah did not wake up since she was not sure... Iftaar was heavier for the first day since I got the chance to order some stuffs from MK..just to test the delivery...the timing was good and food arrive home in time to set up for iftaar...The food was split into two categories..before Maghrib spread and after Maghrib...so that the guys can go to the masjid for jamaah after breaking their fast. what was available? Mee Hoon goreng..murtabak daging.. popiah basah all ordered from MK. Some dates and Sunquick for breaking the fast. Next for heavier stuffs..I have cooked ayam kicap, sayur lemak Kelante..and tapaw Ikan masak asam and ikan bakar..he..he..MK again.. Zayd loves the ikan masak asam...Anyway....everyone had choices... they were never those who will need many dishes to satisfy them..usually if there's more than 3 dishes...one will get untouched..so this is what happen. Just to quote Azlan saying...campur2 different kuah will make it taste odd..fine by me dear..masak satu all in one aje and than salad..

For 2nd day sahur...I guess everyone wants light stuff again..taknak sebu perut since after fajar solat..sleep for 2 hours b4 waking up for work and school. Well..today was no different except for the fact I did not fall asleep fast enough before waking up again...I was in a dream state that the kids were not up yet for school..opening my eyes I saw it was 5 mins to 7am and before the bus come. I ws calling out their names but nobody answered..so I leap out of bed..scramble for my glasses..rush down the stairs and know what happen next?..I slip and almost fall on my back and hit my head on the stairs..eventhough carpeted its going to be hard enough to hurt..Thought I was save as I grab the railing avoiding that fall on my back..ha..ha..too early...it was slippery..dry feet and missing the steps..I lost my grib on the railings and fall on mu bum..hard..and slip down a few steps..Ouch..sakit nye ..I am now still suffering from being sore....Know where the kids were that I was so frantically calling out for..they are ready for school and almost out the door b4 coming back to see why I scream...At this age and weight falling is what I want to avoid..coz' don't know when its going to be hard to heal...now I am wishing I am more calm and at all cost if I am upstairs..don't run down the stairs...

So Iftaar today was a non-occasion in terms of foods as I am re-heating up yesterday dishes plus whatever fast enough that I don't have to stand for long. Well...this is the time when I wish for bazaar ramadhan...

I hope tomorrow the soreness will be gone....as for now, I have to take orders on what each want for sahoor...the easier the better....

1 comment:

elisataufik said...

*ouch*
sorry I didnt read this earlier. Would've tolong picit kat MK haritu.. ha ha ha !
Alamak.. i knew I forgot something when I left MK on thursday. I had wanted to take home a copy of the menu so that I can order for delivery ;)