Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day after 46th. B-Day...



This was my birthday bash..he..he..makan nasi ayam & first iftaar together with Adzrul since 2002..What more can I ask for....

Yesterday was quite an eventful day as it was my 46th. B-day 17th. Sept...alhamdulilah menginjak keusia ni dlm bulan Ramadhan. Moga segala doa-doa Allah swt perkenankan. But what I would like to write here were about past few days events...


  • Sept. 16th....The day I was actually looking forward..one reason is THAT reason and another is bços Adzrul will be flying to Dammam from KLIA. Hope he has a good trip. He arrived safe and sound at about 9:00pm...We drove to the airport after Maghrib to pick him up...He was tired and decided to head on home but making a shawarma stop at KFUPM Mishwar restaurant. The mango juice was nice...This Ramadhan is the first after 7 long years we are fasting together since he went to Kursk to study...This Eid will be the first after 7 years too..since 2002...My head is clamouring with all the things that I want, might and will finally actually able to do for this Eid..

  • Sept. 17th...Tepat 12 mlm I got my b-day wish from Adzrul..woa...no present can challenge this. I got a pre-B-day gift while we were in KL from hubby..coz'I know if its gonna be a working day..than he might not realise it till its'too late.. His comment "Hmm..everyday is your b-day la to me.. anytime beli present..." adoii...Anyway..for buka puasa ..Iftaar..I decided to cook nasi ayam...Earlier in the morning..Zayd gave me a big hug and Hannah too...he ask if he's first..hmm..abang beat you to it..shucks..he said.. Received several wishes from friends known in person and from blogs..he..he..seronok..yg tak seronok nya number tu..but alhamdulilah I made it this far and May Allah blessed my life now and till Hereafter... In the evening we went for terawih at Masjid Abu Bakar Sidique or Mujama Masjid...Seronok sebab usually only Azlan & I yg pergi and weekends baru kids ikut but tonite..Hanah&Zayd ikut juga with Adzrul. While coming out of the masjid a lady stopped me and asked about my tudun bawal..it was somewhat a light pale brown in color..tau je lah tudung bawal ada batu2 and embroidery..it was a mixed shade of myb tanned teddy bear color...This lady as if she can have it..buy it from me..I said I only have this 1 piece but I do have ther colors that i haven't worn..this particular piece I have worn 2x...she said that the color was what she has been looking for to match her new dress... Again before leaving she said..Sister..if you dont have naother same color can I just buy this piece from you? You are my sister in Islam and I dont mind wearing whta you ahve worn..Huish...nak buat camne nie...I kata ok...but I balik basuh dulu and will give it to you...She wants to pay for it but I want to give it to her...dah pakai 2x pun...since dia minat sangat..since kat dalam masjid tak boleh jual beli..tak disukai Rasullullah dlm salah satu hadithnya.. So..since Ramadhan I naklah dapat berkat. I haven't washed it yet..see what happens tomorrow...Another part of the nite..after teraweh ingat nak go for teh tarik at MK's but the two younger kids do not want to go...send them home and just Adzrul followed us. At MK pulak..rezeki murah..Tuan Hj. Hakimey belanja makan mee bandung..walaupun b4 that kami dah makan satay and pisang goreng...aisyhh..tak leh tolak mee bandung nie sebab sedap.....lagipun dah pukul 11pm..might as well treat it as pre-sahur ajelah...mata yg ngantuk pun celik balik..asalnya..mintak biar share ajelah..but bila rasa tak jadi share..tambah lagi ada lah..Affandi & Izah was there too...Nice friendly couple..very close-knit family...we got to eating and talking and joking..sampai abt 12:00 midnite...Have to return home bcos 2 kids at home..Nak bayar bill..tup2 orang lain pulak belanja.. Hai..rezeki nie..mula2 belanja mee bandung..lepas tu belanja bayar the earlier food pulak..Jazakallah to both families...rezeki orang b-day agaknya...

1 comment:

RozIlah Kamarudin said...

Happy Birthday Kak Rozi

Sannah Helwah Ya Gamil 2X
Kullu Sannah Toyyibin...

Tentu happy ya, dapat beraya sama anak2.. complete as a family..

Olie, tak melalui tu lagi.. eldest pun baru 16..

Jeles pulak tgk kat Al Khobar bnyk restaurant yg best2.. kat sini if I want teh tarik, nampaknye cik abang la yg menariknya..