Friday, September 26, 2008

Nite of 27th. Ramadhan

Subhanallah..we have reach the 27th.nite of Ramadhan..although it was said that Lailatul-Qadar will fall on any days within the last 10 nites of Ramadhan more inclined to the odd nite...Many belief that it is on the 27th. nite...InsyaƔllah..if it's our luck the best of nites more than 1000 nites will be ours...Doa..doa..as much as you can...do good deeds...read Quran...etc..etc...

With this 3 more days of fasting..and I havent even start with Eid preparation or even buying the required groceries..maybe tomorrow as for now trying to grab as much as possible the possibilities of the nite.

Unfortunately..I am not in a very good mood today..probably I was annoyed and feeling angry with what annoyed me. Keep reminding myself that its Ramadhan..What is it that I am annoyed with? Well..for some people to think that they can show whatever emotions they want..be it angry or sulking or defensiveness or even outright disobedient....If you are angry fine..but why over such small matter a voice can be raise..why cant you just keep your cool and ask properly.. as if the matter cannot be resolved by talking/asking nicely..and as if its not enough you got to throw things around albeit just a piece of paper just to make sure to show that you are angry...or piss off with the matter....and for me to just absorb it and let it pass..Hmm..enough is enough.. how long can a person stand..so now I am the one annoyed and angry that I got to swallow all that is being dished...I ahve to always keep my cool while all the Tom,Dick & Harry around can just show their emotions...Maybe one day while its too late it will sink in..but for the time being.. I have a more important thing at hand..to ask Allah swt forgiveness for all my sins and may the blessings of Lailatul Qadar blanket us on this nite...

No comments: