Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What's Been Happening To Me...

Yesterday
  • Broke a glass cover..it drops to the floor from the counter top..broke into several big sharp pieces and many many small ones..one piece gets on my heel and pierce it..Oo..la..la..blood oozed out..as I was hopping around looking for a bandaid..blood drops along..wah..got to clean up the mess pulak..dah lah darah...pain?..Not so much...found a square bandaid large enough ffor the heel..so case one end...clean up the glass splinters...it must have not been a corelle or pyrex as it splinters sharp...
  • Fried up some keropok and eat them with Lingam chilli sauce (you can get the sauce in Bahrain..I dont know how to get to the store ~Rachanee coz' I always kirim2 from friends..). What happen was..this morning my "langit-langit"is sore..must have been the chilli that I scooped with the keropok...
  • My coughing gets worse..and now I heave and got a headache plus running to the toilet whenever I start coughing..it is infrequent but bad when it happens...myb got to take that kicap with lime/lemon juice and madu thing...**I always get confused in buying cough medication..between the dry cough type..expectorant or suppressant...end up looking for one that covers all...
  • There's a strange burning smell from the air-cond...or is it just my smelling functions haywire..
  • Make nasi lemak...wow..the sambal turns out to be spicy but sweet but again..spicy..only Zayd seems to have no problem with it..Infact..this morning he said he wants the sambal again for lunch...will match it with ayam kicap and sayur lemak insyaallah...
  • My book from Nora is on the way......this new passionn for decorative painting..spend many $$ to get ready all stuffs..the result although not as per what I want..it turns out comot but pretty sweet looking from far lah....
  • Got the confirmation for Suitestay for 7 days in August...got to plan out the last 7 days too...
  • Massive issue at the home front....got to do with a Cinderella thing...ask me to decide pulak...kena decide sendiri lah...shucks...
  • Attended the year end Grade 6/7 concert..Zayd in band playing thrombone and Hannah playing Frenchorn and sing in the choir...Zayd got to play with his honor band for one song and with the rest 2 songs...Hannah keep asking me can we say "hallelujah"in the song..?? Still thinking abt the right answer....I said not sure..just move your lips...will find out...
  • Got a Dior watch for me..courtesy of Azlan's bonus and anniversary gift vouchers..though he got to come up with extra to pay..
  • My ustazah says...enjoy having things if you can afford them...but dont go for expensive stuffs...alamak....understood her meaning but my wants...shucks 3x...must read the surah for marketplace more....

Well thats about all.....been misty lately....with adz graduating soon and starting a job..with myself with all the things I want to do and not yet done etc..etc...but I cherished all that Allah swt has bestowed on me and may many to come...

1 comment:

silversarina said...

Macam-macam berlaku , harap mana yang sakit dah bertambah baik dan tahniah buat Dr. Adz serta semoga percutian kelak berjalan lancar, InsyaAllah.