Saturday, June 07, 2008

It Works....It Hurts Too...

A few posting ago..I put up the ones about the doa's about studying...I did intensely memorize and read it than it tapers down to read it once i a while..though all the time the gist of it stuck in my mind...even to the point that I want to quell it while in the toilet..than have to read another doa....for the toilet thing....

Hmm..tomorrow Sunday I will have my tafseer class which requires me to know the english meaning of each word and recite in class..we are up to ayah 123~129 of Al-Baqarah...so being last-minute me... only last nite I start the lesson...so intensively today I read it over and over again..what push me to repeatative doing it...it seems an easier flow this time..I use to forget the earlier sentence when I proceed to the next ones...but today more verses/word sticks in my mind....so I am just feeling the very happy laa....

Anyway..I am taking a rest now and will go out for dinner at Applebees after Maghrib coz' Zayd craves a mean steak...he just got a 5% raise on his average for Social Studies and the hard work seems to pay off..come to think of it everyone been behaving nicely...Applebees is going to set us back say about SR300++

Except...except...ya..the Cinderella story..I minus out about SR40++ from my handphone credits with flying messages...ouch...painful yet no resolve...fening..fening..kepala..I am borderlining myb siTanggang..I dont know..I said only Allah swt knows..and I leave it to Him...When what you say seems to sound a different way when it was said back to you...ouch..double..ouch..ouch... i am at the end of my nerves...finally..my decision..you dont accept one but have to accept all..if you reject one than yo have to reject all...So.if you can't sit and resolve the matter than so be it..I do not want to be the one to be constantly being over the haggling..this I love but that I love too.. That's why i am saying I am borderlining siTanggang...but May Allah swt accepts my intentions. I worry yes.. extremely so... coz' your sins with Allah you can ask for His forgiveness..but the sins among human will tie you down and hold you back...

No comments: