Friday, November 24, 2006

The Week That Was...

Hm...looks like I am now consolidating most of my entries per week...Actually last week has been quite,quite busy...Even the coming week is gonna be same or worse..in terms of juggling my time..

Well..let's see what had happened the last week inclusive of today...

Fri-Nov 24th...In a short while, gonna pick-up Harun from Dammam airport..Ahlan Wahsalan.. This morning we had a picnic by the soccer field..the men&boys were playing soccer while some ladies catchup with news..Food again....

Thurs-Nov 23rd...Today is the birthday of my late mom. Too soon..it's already about 17months since she left us..My Allah pardons all her sins and showers her with his blessing... But this Sunday.." Ayah ku kahwin lagi.."
Zayd went for a field trip to plant some mangroves in ras Tanura...we were at the bus stop at 6:20am and there's no sign of anything there..till about 7am suddenly he said..oops..the time was changed to 7am and supposed to wait by the school gate....anyway..theres many other people there and finally they left...He had a super terrific time..

Mon ~Nov. 20th..Congratulations to Khai and Shakiroh for their new comer baby Mustaqeem.

Sun ~Nov 19th.. Congratulations to Ustz. Lah & Aida for their new baby boy..

Psst....got to figure out with all these births whether the suggestions of "Boy or Girl"do work.. I believe Allah swt give us the gray matter to think with and our efforts are dua's so..he ask us not to just keep on waiting but try something.... My boss use to tell me that my SPC charts are off targets as I have 3 boys than only the last girl... he suggested that I look at all elements and pull back the factors so that the SPC charts can be inline.. amazingly enough most of my lady staffs before where I work..have more boys than girls...

Looking at all those cutsie babies do tend to make one soften...but thinking about the age factor, the gap since the last baby that I had and the carrying around of the extra "luggage"whenever you go anywhere do tend to kill the need...but to you still young ladies..do go for the family numbers you want while your age is desirable..if not the longing and the what ifs'will always be there nagging at your heart... as for me I have to surrender and maybe wait for the time when my babies will have their babies...

No comments: