Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I am back in Dhahran...

After 2months leave to Malaysia..initially I dread coming back to Dhahran..really..this time around I did not even think about #316 Hofuf Drive..although all my comfort things is here. I put it to having to leave 1 more kid in Malaysia..thinking that it's Ramadhan..mana nak sahur..mana nak berbuka..hati jadi sayu semacam..But like I said to my eldest...since its fated that it is what it is today..we have to make the best of it..sooner or later insyaƔllah..we might get the chance to be together..and I hope its going to be a bigger together...he..he..for my eldest that is.

Anyway..this time around upon arriving..I do actually miss #316 Hofuf Drive...I still hate having to do all the cleaning and arranging always..but it's also home. Same as #22 Sungai Serai..which is a new empty home..waiting for its occupants come July/August or somewhere in between insyaƔllah. Coming back to Dhahran..normal activities has hot to continue..its quite easy to fall back into the routine..Hannah & Zayd are back in school...I did not ask much of their work coz' its Ramadhan and timing of sleep and awake is haywire. They might slack back in some homework but hey..they can pick up as best as possible in 3 weeks. I am back at looking into Algebra & Physics to help them..so far so good..I love doing Algebra but don't give me Statistics & Probability..I find it difficult to comprehend..maybe I want a quick and short answer.

Today..I plan to finish my own class homework...class is this Sunday..pick up my brushes again and start painting..doesn't matter if messy or not nice..Azlan says..as long as you are happy.. he..he.. We celebrated our 27th. Anniversary last July...couldn't believe the years..Hope there will be more wonderful years to come..May Allah swt Benefit Our Stay on This earth and make our heart firm to HIS way..amin.

I plan to write somewhat about the long break...but it has got to wait first as I couldnt get all the pictures... Ayman is settled in KBU..currently he stays in the hostel..sharing a room with 2 other people..I hope he will do well in his study...may it be the want that he likes...

It was a wonderful break as we got to drive along T'ganu coast to go to Bachok..Best thing was Adzrul got to spend the whole 5days with us which was rare now he being an HO. Not sure if this will be repeated again..the whole family together..was cautious about the H1N1 scare...was exasperated at the contractor who do the final jobs at Sg.Serai..was sad in leaving 2 kids back..althought they are practically adults..with Adzrul now learning how to sutures the veejayjay..as he is in O&G posting..hmm..hmmm...

No comments: