Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What I Have & Have Not Been Doing....

Have's....

  • Been practising some memorising of As-Sajdah..manage the first 5 ayahs...slow..ee..
  • Going to Monday classes..that's why the memorizing above...
  • Been straightening up my collections of book..am trying to sort them by interests...
  • Clearing up my laundry and ironing...just my tudungs still in the basket..been thinking that it's such an easy task but still not get done...
  • Completed paying this month bills and last month daily monitoring...
  • Did an entry update...shucks...wish it was more..
  • Got my frozen curry puffs, keria and cok badak..he..he..easy peasy tea treats..
  • Been to MK a few times for tea-tarik's...
  • Been caught in a few arguments near and far...hate these issues...
  • Have manage to resolves certain issues which relate to the arguments..
  • Manage to still enjoy foods and life..see..speak..listen...manageable health...syukur to Allah swt for all these small wonders on top of the big ones...

Have Not's...

  • Been reading much..
  • Been practising my painting strokes..
  • Not taking the walk as promised..maybe today..
  • Been revising my tafsr..arghh...
  • Manage to complete my pantry clean-up..only done the refrigerator...hope to complete b4 repat..
  • Keep my temper in check esp with the young ones...
  • Been getting the extra few hours night sleep..still abt 5hrs...
  • Been actively doing anything at all..just bits here and there
  • Even try the cup-cakes recipe that I got..

No matter what...Adzrul and friends manage to get the letters from embassy for status re-affirmation...Totally have move forward in some areas than last month..spiritually that is...

1 comment:

elisataufik said...

where do you get your supply of frozen karipap/keria/cucur badak???
do tell!!