Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Swags and Such...









Craft Extravaganza...


Last week was quite eventful as I manage to complete eventhough half way some of these arrangements. As it would normally happen, I will fell in love with some of them and reluctant to part with it for its rightful owner. Anyway...I still have some stuffs left to duplicate them. Now its to make the paper ribbons or silk and attached it and they will be done. Soon enough will be with their rightful owners. I know they will like them as much as I do....but still I hope what I have made is as per what they have in mind...This is usually the difficult part for me to do if the items are custom ordered..I rather just make them ahead and have the available stocks on display and chosen by those who like them...next will be in calculating the costs for each piece..main will be the material cost and than the workmanship. Since I bought the silk flowers from Malaysia last summer..some air freight charges has got to be added...here my cake scale comes in handy...

No comments: