Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Plaques or Signs and Such'





Decorative painting attempts...


Here I have manage to make some " Welcome "signs. I know it is still not as per what I have read in the books of what it should look like but I can see some improvements in them...i dont mind saying so..ehemm..Still..I am feeling a little sad as my book orders have lost its way...I hope that it will reach me eventually..although my heart is sinking each day it did not arrive...


Anyway...here goes... the 1st. try was the one with lots of roses top and bottom..than I read somewhere it says to do the lettering first..2nd attempt I bough a template and was quite happy the letters are straight but Hannah hates it coz'to hear it looks too straight..huh...3rd attempt I do the tracing transfer and colored the lettering in first..but it is a mess..but I was quite happy with the roses and leaves...I guss as I practise it will be better...Hannah ask...No other flowers kah Ma...? Maybe later... thought if its difficult it might give me a challenge..I guess should have followed the advise to start with a daisy first...but I was so geram...in awe..of all the beautiful paintings of Aniza,Nora that I see on the web...

No comments: