Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Umrah April 2007






During the last school break, we went to Makkah for umrah together with Halim&Amira and kids. We took a flight from Dammam to Jeddah and by van to Makkah. All in all I guess..the trip was successful with not much hassle encountered. Amira and the girls completed their umrah with not much of a problem and there was I having to drag my feet along...dugaan...anyway.. after checking in the hotel we decided that the guys will go first while the gals take some much needed rest and will do umrah after the guys came back. That was our plan since thinking it was hot in the afternoon and the girls will have a better time to follow us moms if we go after Asar... but after laying down and not able to sleep much...we decided why not give a try like..we go perform our Zohor first and if it is not that badwhy not proceed slowly to Tawaf...so we did just that...it was Amira and her girls first time so we want to do it slowly...but what was amazing..the two girls Aisya and Khalisa take it all in their stride while we go around 7x the Kaabah... Subhanaullah...them being 4&5 year olds only and under the blazing sun after zohor and the sweat trickling down my back...we completed it with ease and with a few tears here and there as we have done it and proceed to Saei...we decided it's better if the girls go on the wheel chairs and we follow suit...Amira & Hannah were together after the girls while I got left behind a few rounds as my feet has started dragging....but again alhamdulilah it was completed well...this time I have to all on my own meaning the doas and such..usually I rely heavily on Azlan. Everyone heave a sigh of contentment as we have completed this important sunnah. The following few days were as good if not better with everyone going for jamaah and Jumaah prayers..although some jamaah we just managed to get space or in time for outside the actual Masjidil Haram..on the compound outside...


6 comments:

Raz Zeera Gee said...

i so miss our trips to makkah...rindu sgttttt...i can still remember vividly my first time there...thanks to zaini...who has taught us a great deal...so miss her...

Joseph said...

Child are looking cute in Ihram i would like to say that for family cheap umrah packages is best which provides full family environment and best health protection during umrah.

Unknown said...

Very nice blog very nice tour.I so miss our trips to makkah. Dawn travels also provides very cheap Hajj and Umrah packages.

Umrah Packages

Michael Sheen said...

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
best online umrah travel agency in multan 2019

travelkida said...

Assalamualekum, MashaAllah the way you write is a joy to read. The Knowledge gained from this lot, InshaAllah I'll try to carry it with me forever.
Umrah Packages
umrah packages from delhi

Trips.pk said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site.
cheap umrah packages